Dr Capriotti – Cosmetic Surgeon – Certifications & Memberships
Dr. Robert J. Capriotti is a leader in the field of cosmetic surgery. He was one of the first surgeons to perform surgical procedures with lasers, led the way in using a patient’s own fat for penile widening procedures and broke new ground with his development of a nasal implant for Asian rhinoplasty.
Based at the Texas Phalloplasty Institute in Houston, Dr. Capriotti has over 25 years of experience as a cosmetic surgeon. He is experienced and skilled in the area of male enhancement procedures, and is qualified to perform penile procedures such as penis lengthening and penis widening.
Dr. Capriotti is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery as well as the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery. An international speaker on the use of lasers in cosmetic surgical procedures, he has also written a number of informative articles on cosmetic laser surgery.
Associations, Memberships and Certifications:
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Fellow, American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
- Member, American Society of Liposuction Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member, Harris County Medical Society
- Member, Cosmetic Surgical Society of Texas